How to Apply
Dates and Deadlines
The grant cycle each year begins in the fall with educational and informational meetings and ends the following June with the grant awards announcement.
Click the links below for detailed dates for the current year.
Impact Grant Applications:
The online Organization Information Form and Letters of Inquiry (LOI) for the $100,000 Impact Grant must be submitted no later than 8:00 pm on January 31, 2019. Please email the LOI to email@example.com.
Impact Grant Applicants that are selected to move forward will be invited to submit a full grant proposal. All applicants will be notified by email by February 6, 2019, regarding whether or not they are invited to submit a full Impact Grant proposal.
- Impact Grant proposals and all of the required attachments must be submitted no later than 8:00 pm on February 21, 2019. Submit all materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Detailed instructions and forms for Impact Grant applications are available HERE.
Community Grant Applications:
- Community Grants are offered in two categories: Program Grants and Capital Grants.
- Community Grant Proposals and all required documents must be submitted no later than 8:00 pm on January 31, 2019. Submit all material by email to email@example.com.
- Detailed instructions and forms for Community Program Grant applications are available HERE.
- Detailed instructions and forms for Community Capital Grant applications are available HERE.
10th Anniversary $50,000 Grant Applications:
During the Selection Process
- Grant Review Committees (composed of Impact100 Sonoma members) determine which applicants are selected for a site visit.
- All applicants will be notified if they have been selected for a site visit. Being selected for a site visit does not mean that a nonprofit will be a finalist.
Grant Finalist Selection and Grant Recipient Selection:
- The selection of all Grant finalists is made by Grant Review Committees.
- The entire membership of Impact100 Sonoma votes by individual online ballot to select the programs and projects that will receive grants.
- Impact100 Sonoma requests that finalists do not lobby members for their votes.
- All grant recipients will be announced during the Annual Awards Celebration.
Distribution of Funds:
All nonprofit organizations awarded grants will receive a grant contract letter along with a check. Acceptance of the check indicates agreement with the terms of the grant contract letter. It is expected that the nonprofit will sign and return one copy of the letter. Grant funds will be disbursed according to the schedule submitted by the grant recipient in their proposal.